lw789

NEW YORK -- Atlanta Braves catcher Orinn Sears has been suspended for the first 50 games of the season following a positive drug test under the minor league drug program. DeMario Davis Jersey . The commissioners office said Friday that Sears tested positive for metabolites of Methandienone. Sears will be 23 in March. He signed with the Braves in June 2013 out of Arizona Christian, an NAIA school, and is on the roster of the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Braves. There have been 14 suspensions this year under the minor league program. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Jermon Bushrod Saints Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington.HOOFDDORP, Netherlands - The international football players union is pressing FIFA to pass tougher rules against clubs which are late paying wages.FIFPros proposal urges clubs to be sanctioned and players freed to terminate contracts after 30 days of non-payment.Currently, clubs can be 90 days late paying without consequences, the 65,000-member union said Thursday.This is more than fair as the players are currently abused by a flawed system, FIFPro secretary general Theo van Seggelen said in a statement. Respect for contracts and treating professional footballers like any other employee in a normal workplace environment is not too much to ask, is it?Van Seggelen is a member of FIFAs players status committee which is scheduled to study the proposal in March. Rule changes are approved later by FIFAs executive committee.The issue of late wage paymeents has affected the integrity of competitions, and unpaid players are regarded as more vulnerable to approaches by match fixers. DeMario Davis Saints Jersey. Last season, Racing Santander players refused to play a Spanish Cup quarterfinal match after having gone unpaid for four months.Their second-leg match against Real Sociedad in January was abandoned after one minute when Racing players lined up at the halfway line.A FIFPro survey of players with eastern European clubs to learn more about match-fixing found 41 per cent who responded said clubs did not pay on time.In recent FIFA judicial cases, players who argued that unpaid pages led them to leave a club and sign elsewhere were judged to have terminated their contracts illegally. Players are typically banned for four months and the signing club is sanctioned with a one-year transfer embargo. Wholesale NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys From ChinaCheap Nike Basketball JerseysWholesale Hockey JerseysChina Nike Baseball JerseysCheap College Jerseys ChinaCheap Football JerseysWholesale Jerseys CanadaWholesale NHL Jerseys CanadaWholesale Nike MLB Jerseys CanadaCheap NBA Jerseys Authentic CanadaStitched Soccer Jerseys CanadaCheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '

Be the first person to like this